• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wait Time at CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart27

I am headed to Corpus after I finish API in early August. Is there a wait time of any sort for starting Primary after checking in w/ your training squadron? Any insight would be appreciated.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
goooooooooooooong.

got a sheet of paper today that said there is 0 wait in corpus. can anyone confirm/deny?

NFOwife

Aviator Spouse
We waited about 6 weeks a few months ago, some friends who got here recently only waited about 3 weeks.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
one thing you can do is call the Wing Duty Officer (stashed or attrited ENS, he has a direct veiw of the board with the class info on it. He may not know enough to give a time estimate, but he/she can tell you how many people are on it. THe more on it = the longer wait.
I was told there was a 0 wait when I left Penscola, got there and waited about 4 weeks. If things have not changed (bad assumption) marines were not having to wait as long since there were less of them and each class had to have some in it.

tali264

Right now there are 2 slots left for the Aug 6th class. Every week in Aug has 6 Navy people scheduled to go. There are 9 people who have names up who are supposed to be checking in on July 26th and Aug 2nd. So go from that and you should know when you should class up if nothing changes.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Thanks tali, yeah I'm on the list for the 26th. Any special things I should know before I get there/check in?

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
If you do get there and that date holds, and if you have leave on the books, TAKE IT and go hang out in Austin or San Antonio. If nothing else, it is nice there and you can avoid wing duty!!

rare21

pilot
Contributor
bch said:
If you do get there and that date holds, and if you have leave on the books, TAKE IT and go hang out in Austin or San Antonio. If nothing else, it is nice there and you can avoid wing duty!!

Hell yes! have a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.