• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wait and see

AE2(AW)

well after the oops the civie processor lost your package fiasco after much waiting gonna go for april board. Anyone get selected recently and wanna compare so I get an Idea of who i'm up against these days?

I forget my astb score but i know I got a 7 for pilot and 6 for fo.
I'm a prior service AE2(AW) from VF/VFA-102 (thats toms then rhinos)
i'm turn qualled (can fire up the engines and do stuff)
i was a plane captain/final checker/ trouble shooter etc...
in college I have a 3.62 at the moment
got some 06 and 05 LORs
play a bunch of sports
member of tailhook (got some traps and catshots under my belt)

and does anyone know anything I can cross? or maybe who sits on the board so i can send them some habu...

-AE2

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I was picked up 14 months ago for OCS and my package looked pretty much the same. I was an AD2 NAC (C-2's) turn, final checker, and all the other quals. I had a 3.5 GPA (Business) and 5/7/6 ASTB. Just out of curiousity, are the cats and traps your logging in the back of a C-2? If so, I had about 200 : )

AE2(AW)

Hey you were in vrc-30 with volk wernt you? man I got codded like there was no tomowrrow. also got the hookup in some other equipment before I left in 05.