• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VT-27 holiday leave dates?

Good Evening All,

I tried to find this elsewhere before posting a new thread but here goes: Does anyone know how Christmas/New Years leave is working at VT-27? I am trying to plan travel around this time and I have asked some of my buddies in 27 and no one really seems to know anything specific. I've heard that you either get a week for Christmas or a week for New Years?

Thanks Everybody!

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
If only you had a resource at the squadron that could answer that...
Maybe someone who works there and is directly responsible for planning things like that.

If it were me, I would even have a placard on my door labelled "Operations."

If you aren't even there yet, there is nothing you can do at this point anyway.

Buying plane tickets without a signed leave chit is borderline retarded.

Pickle

In an effort to not be borderline, or fully retarded, I am going to wait. Im not there yet I was more just wondering if anyone had any idea what we could expect so I can start to make plans. I appreciate the contact info though.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Plan on 96 for Christmas and 96 for New Years and that's about it. If you get more great but don't hope too hard. You might strain something.