• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Vote Now!!! Hot babes and Jet grades...

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Now that I have your attention, my friend, Gail Leibovich, (the woman who brought you YouTube formation GoOro videos) made the final cut for a competition to get a grant for a dog park in the Milton area.

Thirty percent of the competition is based on votes.

Voting on this will make your wildest dreams come true! You will get jets, score hotties, dodge the Boat, make OCS, and get picked up for the airlines, all while moderately inebriated (results may vary) if you vote for Gail and Indy.

In all seriousness, a great cause we can use our numbers for.

Just click on the link, watch her video (even has a Top Gun reference) and hit Vote Now.

http://m.beneful.com/mdk/p/1304484/ddp-vote-detail?voteId=43936&md2psid=1-138396657587174016

That is all...
Pickle

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Voting on this will make your wildest dreams come true! You will get jets, score hotties, dodge the Boat, make OCS, and get picked up for the airlines, all while moderately inebriated (results may vary) if you vote for Gail and Indy.
I VOTED Yesss!
Cool design, do they build it for her if she wins? Although I would have added a "Dogbert Dunker" for survival training. and a...
Trader Snoopy's Barefoot Bar for "dawghouse flying" & Happy Hour, over cool drinks w/ the hotty Bitches!:D
Snoopy1.png
OBTW, thanks, but
1. I got Jets, 15 yrs worth.
2. Scoring 'hotties' would give me a coronary, plus double the Undertakers fees, trying to get the smile off my face.:eek:
3. Too late, been there, done that (and actually enjoyed it)!:)
4. I got rushed in my Squadron Ready Room by 3 majors in '64, but decided to stay... no regrets,
5. As for getting clobbered, too old for that any mo'. Ex-Mayor of Olongapo, P.I.!:(
BzB:cool: