• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

VMI vs. The Citadel (this thread is for school bashing!)

AJB37

I'm going to have to disagree with Forbes, they rank UCSB 24 and don't even rank UCSD, which during all the years I was there ranked in the top 10 public, and top 20 in the US... damn you Forbes for downgrading my edumacation

phrogpilot73

VMI just got ranked #9 public university in the US (but behind USNA, USMA and USAFA) in Forbes magazine's ranking of America's Best Colleges:
Fixed it for you. You guys also got ranked behind us in tuition cost! :D

At least you beat out The Citadel! (Although, they're in Charleston, SC - so they ultimately win).

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
Fixed it for you. You guys also got ranked behind us in tuition cost! :D

At least you beat out The Citadel! (Although, they're in Charleston, SC - so they ultimately win).

and you didn't mention that VMI also beat out USCGA and USMMA! :p

(the USMMA thing has some personal significance since my Navy Junior ROTC CO was upset that i didn't apply to and didn't have any interest in, USMMA and was constantly calling me in to talk with her and the MC about why i wasn't applying there. :icon_tong she taught there when she was in the navy.)