• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Veteran access to PARFQ

sunnylee3712

Hello,

I was recently discharged honorably (beginning of this year), and I need to access my PARFQ or my PRT results - however, I can not find a way to obtain them through e-benefits. How would a veteran get this information? I need this for my OCS package if that helps in any way.

snake020

Contributor
Hello,

I was recently discharged honorably (beginning of this year), and I need to access my PARFQ or my PRT results - however, I can not find a way to obtain them through e-benefits. How would a veteran get this information? I need this for my OCS package if that helps in any way.

Who is asking for your PRT results, and why can't they just use what's listed in your evals? All anyone should care about is whether you passed or failed.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I'd call up the PRIMS help desk to get started, ask them if they can still look you up by your old DoD number.

Tactically and tactfully, after you talk to the person on the phone and get their contact info (other than prims@navy.mil or whatever it is), if I were you I might email them from your personal email and start with a "thank you for helping me earlier today in our phone conversation..." thing, with your officer recruiter's email cc:'ed. I think your PRT results might be protected by the Privacy Act, but getting them into your OCS package is appropriate use of them. The obstacle is that the PRIMS people and your recruiter both have to work within the bounds of that, but once you've directly connected them then one can email the other using officially NMCI encrypted email and then nobody has to worry about getting in trouble for an information spill.

Silly and bureaucratic as that sounds, of course don't tell your recruiter you think it's silly.

Part of the gamesmanship of applying to OCS is doing the legwork yourself, and this is certainly legwork. Yes, you'd think it would be easier for your recruiter to just call up PRIMS directly, or that the NRD ought to already have a system for prior enlisted but now separated applicants just like you (you're not the first, far from it...).

Anyway, just grin and bear it. The commission is worth the price of admission.