• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Very sad - Cooper firearms

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Actually you DON'T.

Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom. It is NOT part of Great Britain. That's basic geography.

I was talking about government control, not geography. London still owns Northern Ireland, not Dublin. Happy now?

It's an example of use outside of OUR country...you know the United States......Don't go after them because they were trying to make money and thus make it a reason to restrict the sale of the arms in THIS country.

It is an example of terrorist use, simple as that.

But until then I think you should go back to drinking your gun control kool-aid and doing your sudoku.

And waste my time?

Remember now. Less speculation about what will happen or more of what has happened.....in THIS country.

Speculating what will happen is exactly what we should be doing. What are the words that come to mind? A 'failure of imagination'?

How many crimes have been committed using .50 cal "sniper rifles" on U.S. soil ... ???

Per the link above, 18 over the course of 232 years.

Eighteen too many. ;)

And exactly how long have purpose-built .50 caliber sniper rifles been used or manufactured? Not 232 years.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Eighteen too many. ;)....
O.K. ... let's say 18's correct for the sake of discussion ... even discounting the obvious -- that pro-gun websites give a distinctively different appraisal and answer to my question. As a bottom line I don't accept data from gun-control websites w/out a reputable confirmation source as the gun-control authors, websites, and "studies" are filled w/ half-truths and are penned by confirmed, notorious liars in many (most?) cases ... as most "liberals" stumble -- stumble hard -- when their agenda(s) are confronted by facts & reality ... but that's just my experience in local & state politics & policy for the past 14 years, so what do I know ...?? :)

But riddle me this regarding the shocking "18 instances
" of a .50 caliber crime wave .... :

How many crimes have been committed on U.S. soil when using the .22LR ... ??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: