• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Verrrrrrrry Interesting .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
So do my eyes decieve me or is "Patmack" now "Mefesto" ???? Very Interesting ..... Jah?

wolfgang.jpg
.......Searching for anonymity or do you suppose PAO's numerous name changes and "personalities" have rubbed off on Pat ??? ... that may or may not be "humorous" ..... but it is verrrrrry interesting, Jawohl?

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Ssssuuper!! Thanks for asking ...

I kind of thought the man himself might chime in, but perhaps not ... adds to the mystery I guess.

KBayDog

Who doesn't know the genius who made a monkey with four a$$es? There's engineering at its finest...

KBayDog

Mefesto said:
Ya I changed it... no particular reason.. just been using the other screen name too long. At least Varmint knows the character!

Don't be a hater just cuz you secretly wanna hang out with these guys! :D

6-18290-sm.jpg

Well, with the influx of "those guys" on just about every channel these days, I came up with an idea that will make both the DoD and the gay community very, very happy:

We all know that base housing is rather dull. Tenants can't do a whole lot with it, but most want to give housing a..."makeover."

My plan is to have the folks in charge of housing hire five gay guys to go through and perform surprise makeovers of base housing. Forget the minimum wage contractors - spend the money and hire flamboyant homosexuals. The housing would look "super," and the DoD would be heroes in the gay community. (Plus, those of us with wives wouldn't have to worry about five guys in the house with our wives while we're at work...)

Everybody would be happy, and peace would be restored to the galaxy.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
KBayDog said:
My plan is to have the folks in charge of housing hire five gay guys to go through and perform surprise makeovers of base housing. Forget the minimum wage contractors - spend the money and hire flamboyant homosexuals. The housing would look "super," and the DoD would be heroes in the gay community. (Plus, those of us with wives wouldn't have to worry about five guys in the house with our wives while we're at work...)

Everybody would be happy, and peace would be restored to the galaxy.
I think that's a fantastic idea. I already refer to the Navy as "Queer Eye for the Military Guy" for teaching The Commodore how to iron; this would be just one more step in a faaaabulous direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.