• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

V-22 Osprey

drozovs

Hello, I realize this is probably not the most common type of posting.

I am writing to find out if anyone could provide some assistance in finding or suggesting a point of contact in regards to the V-22 program. I am a University of Illinois Graduate Student and I would like to focus my Human Factors Thesis on this aircraft but there are limited resources in regards to information. I can provide more details if interested. Thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely,

David Rozovski
drozovs2(AT)uiuc.edu

TheOldMan

pilot
Try Contacting The V-22 Program Office

A good source of information would be the V-22 Program Management Office at the Naval Air Systems Command in Patuxent River, MD. Contact information is:

PMA 275
(301) 757-5161
(DSN) 757-5161
pma275.navair.navy.mil

ospreyd0009

Hey there....I work on the CV-22 program out at Edwards AFB as the aircraft maintenance manager and have dealt the our Human Factors engineers several times. What is your email and I can have one of the engineers get in contact with you.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Hey there....I work on the CV-22 program out at Edwards AFB as the aircraft maintenance manager and have dealt the our Human Factors engineers several times. What is your email and I can have one of the engineers get in contact with you.

Here you go, it was in the initial post drozovs2(AT)uiuc.edu

(AT) = @