• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USNA Service Selection: Complete

Wingnut172N

Tumbleweed
pilot
USNA firsties recieved their service assignments on December 1st!

Looks like so far I'm Pensacola bound as a Student Naval Flight Officer! Thrilled to be a part of Naval Aviation!

Wudgles

Cause I am most ill and I'm rhymin' and stealin'
pilot
Congratulations on your selection. Good luck with exams and next semester, as well.

My deepest condolences on your choice of commissioning source. (I kid, I kid)

On a related note, do the USNA kids always receive their service assignments so late? The NROTC kids found out a while ago.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Maybe they don't rely on it, but they still do it for traditions sake MB.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
UH OH... Looks like Navy Crimes picked up a line on a certain "daddies little boy" who may have liked his service selection a bit tooooo much, or didn't like it at all! Lets just see if daddy steps in for junior to keep the "prodigy" in the Navy, reads like an open and shut case. If he continues (and the allegations are true), it will be an absolute travesty to the "honor" of the service (once again), in keeping with the fine "Freddies Finishing School for Boat Chugs" tradition.

Glad I never got caught drunk kicking in evil sassy commie doors.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
So what ever happened to Daddies little boy? If we are frying great CVN skippers for videos, I sincerelly hope were not allowing our "nations best and brightest" to kick in doors and run into trees in retardedly drunken stupors....