• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USNA Blue & Gold Officer--good for IRR guys

lostSeaBee

SeaBee Memorial
vxc, CAPT Swift told me to make sure that I "submit the form (4th on the reserve page) that officially requests and authorizes you to get points." Does he mean the "USNR/USMCR OFFICER PARTICIPATION AUTHORIZATION REQUEST" or the "USNA ED 1800/6?"

lostSeaBee

SeaBee Memorial
Looks like the BGO list is going out today. I received this email from my BGO Area Coordinator:

URGENT - please verify that any BGOs that are getting points are on this alphabetical list!

If not - let me know ASAP and their name. (I am not concerned about folks that are retired or not currently getting points - we have to be sure we submit an all inclusive list by COB tomorrow - so at 1600 Eastern - this list is going in)

This will allow USNA BGOs in the IRR (I know we have SELRES on here as well, but we don't have the breakdown good enough so going with more is better philosophy to try and not miss anyone) to continue to get points towards retirement. We will not be allowed to add in new folks - this is a grandfather thing only.

Please only reply ASAP if someone you know is currently getting points, but are NOT on this list or you have questions. If no issues - no response needed. Thanks!

I was able to contact CAPT Swift and make it on the list.

lostSeaBee

SeaBee Memorial
I submitted a course to the PERS-93 to test the water. They responded back the next day that it has been forwarded to PERS-912 with a recommendation for entry into your point record. I think that is a good sign that I am still in the IRR-ASP, and that the BGO program saved me from getting kicked out.