• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC June 2nd OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghish

Just wondering if anyone else has heard final word about their application to the June 2nd class for the 10 week OCS program.

postman8

I am still waiting as well. The word I have gotten from my OSO is that the selection board finished meeting on Friday past, and all that remains is for the commanding General to sign off on the list of accepted applications. Could be any time now, hopefully soon.

Ghish

I heard back from my OSO last Friday about being selected to the June 2nd Class. I haven't received any written documentation yet, only the word of my OSO.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get written confirmation/orders after you have been selected?

Edited by - ghish on 04/25/2002 12:32:43

postman8

Ghish, how are you going into OCS- Aviator, Law, NFO? Are you prior service? I am not prior service and applying as NFO. Hope the PT you are doing to get ready is going well. I also hope I'll hear that I was accepted very soon, and we can help each other kick some butt down there this summer. Well maybe it's "up there" in Quantico from where you are. I'm coming from the Pittsburgh OSO.

Ghish

I am going in as an Aviator. And I have no prior service.

PT is going well. My OSO wants me to do another PFT this Saturday. One month before the OCS class starts to just to make sure I am still in shape. I am shooting for around a 275 on the PFT this time around.

I wish you the best of luck with your application process. And I hope to see you in Quantico on June 2nd.

Raptor2216

Whats up guys. It turns out that i'm scheduled for the first increment of PLC, which begins on May 28th. The problem is that my classes will not be done by then. Do you guys know if my date can be moved up? If I can't go this year then would they let me go next year? Thanks.

pilothoward

Hey Raptor, Im headed for the June 2 10-week increment, but I got a roomate headed off for that May 28th- we both got word we were going months ago so neither of us signed up for summer courses. As far as I know there is no way to move your OCS date. Id probably drop the classes and worry about them in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.