• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USMC ASTB flight test prep

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdshlsesq

I have read much of the advice on this website concerning the ASTB Flight Test and have downloaded the USMC test preparation guide since many of you indicated that this was the best resource to study from. I am applying for Marine Corps Aviation via the PLC-Aviation Program and any advice that anyone could give me regarding the Flight Test would be greatly appreciated (especially the spatial perception part which I can't seem to find anything on!!) I really want to pass this test on my first try so that I can get a step closer to flying those Super Cobras!! Thanks 4 your help! Semper Fi!!

J. David Smith, Jr.

Michael

David,
I too am in the same boat u are. I am trying to get into the PLC aviation program as well. I have my PFT and ASVAB tests in a little over a week. I'm not too worried about the ASVAB, but just to be prepared, I'd like to get some info on it to study. Also, I have no idea where to find material to study from for the ASTB. So, if any info comes your way within the next week, please keep me posted. My email is coates_9@hotmail.com. Thanks alot.

Jeremy

I too want to fly Super Cobras. I am just entering into this realm of what I need to do and what I have done. I am a prior enlisted (EAS may 2000) Sergeant and will have my bachelor's done next summer. I am buying the flight aptitude test book but I don't know anything about the spatial perception part.

Flightshots

Hey guys... Dont worry about it. The spatial apperception is fairly easy and the study guides in the arco manual are helpful.. I got all 35 so it must have done some good. The only difference is the the bank has two different degrees(i think 12 and 45) but that is only on like one or two problems and is obvious... For the rest study the usmc study prep test on airwarriors...Most questions are EXACT same format... Study the aviation nautical information stuff from here also(exact same stuff on test)

Let me know how you do...i got a 7 9 and 5

Status
Not open for further replies.