• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USIS Interview -- Progress?

JSnake

Having waited almost 4 months since I turned in my completed package (and got a field selection), I got a call from USIS and went in for an interview last week. The processor at my recruiting office told me a couple of weeks ago that I should be receiving a final select soon, but instead I'm hearing no word from him (on vacation) and I'm interviewing with USIS to talk about my SF86 and some other shit. Has this happened to anyone? What stage of the process am I in right now?

A friend of mine in the reserves is telling me that this stage begins only after my final select is on its way to me. But the investigator at the interview told me this was the same as the background check, which means I am a long way from the final select. Can I be expecting to be sworn in soon? I'm getting a bit anxious waiting around, especially having to wait a few extra months to get a waiver for an eye exam MEPS f'ed up on.

Thanks.