• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Useful fitness mapping and tracking website

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
http://www.mapmyfitness.com/

I used to measure how far my run was by making countless way points on Google Earth, this stuff is better. It will follow roads and calculate how many calories you burned. If you register you can keep track of your runs in calendar format too. It also will calculate and show climb gradient, which I thought was pretty neat.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
I've used it to create new and different runs around where I live. Never got into the tracking part, but you can keep track of all kinds of crazy stuff. Real useful.

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Cool! That'll actually be really cool when we move, and I'm looking for a good loop to take the double stroller and the dogs. Motivation to move my fat ass faster, too! :)

Thanks!

Vegas

AH-1Z
pilot
I think its a sister site to mapmyrun.com which I use quite frequently to improve the quality of my training. I highly recomend it to everyone.