• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USAF Recruiting Poster

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Had this sent to me today... enjoy.

Attachments

• USAF recruiting poster.jpg
    USAF recruiting poster.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 595

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
That sure would get me to join the Air Force, you know, if I hadn't already decided to go Navy. I think this just reinforces the myth about Air Force women.

petescheu

Chair Force def has its share of good looking girls, that's for sure. I only spent 8 months with them and I saw quite a few; the more people I talk to that did the A/F UPT thing, the more I hear about it.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
The Air Force has waaay better talent in its females than the other services. Not to mention a "looser" sense of propriety, so to speak.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
As soon as I saw that thread title I knew it'd be something like that poster. But hey, who's the ones with the gold wings?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
gonavy4aa.jpg

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Anyone know where that pic JetJunkie posted came from? I've seen it around a few times over the last couple years and have always wondered.

Someone out there has amazing game if that's not from a movie/tv show...

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
pennst8 said:
Anyone know where that pic JetJunkie posted came from? I've seen it around a few times over the last couple years and have always wondered.

Someone out there has amazing game if that's not from a movie/tv show...

I'm not sure where that particular pic came from, but she bears a striking resemblance to a Playboy Playmate.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Nothing's showing up on my end Arkham. There's only an "image hosted by Tripod" decal. You might want to try a different hosting service, like Photobucket, or my personal favorite imageshack