• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

US INTELLIGENCE BILL, does it hinder or help us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustus

The new Intelligence Bill

Does it help the troops, or does it put us (the military) in needless harms way?

erinbynight

erinbynight
I know very little about the intelligence bill. I have read Bush's national security strategy, and that includes his plans to revamp the intelligence agencies...but I am not sure that this bill is what the President wants. I have heard that it includes various articles, and could possibly hinder the process by creating more hierarchy. Hierarchy and bureaucracy seem to be our Achilles's Heels when it comes to security and intelligence, so I wouldn't be surprised if this bill did hinder our abilities. However, the passing of the bill through congress shows an unsurprising concern amongst officials for our intelligence agencies, and that, at least, is a good thing. *off to read the bill*

Status
Not open for further replies.