• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Updated study guide help?

pbnelson

Hi all. My name is Peter Nelson, and I'm looking for a good study guide for the newest version of the ASTB. I'll be applying to be an NFO. I've browsed the ASTB forum on here and the post that had what I'm looking for (best books and programs to use), was outdated to the pre-2013 test version. I'm wondering if the info from that post is still good or if there are more updated books to use now.

The post I read, titled "ASTB - Prep/Study Guide feedback", recommends the Arco book but also includes a couple of inop links to a user generated study guide. Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's lots of great info that's not dated. Take a look at this entire thread as well as multiple threads in the ASTB section. Since you've just joined AirWarriors, I'll assume you haven't completely read ALL the threads....lots and lots of people that have taken the test before you and have left substantial feedback.

My advice is STUDY like it's your only chance. Good luck Peter!