• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Updated recommendations for property management in Pcola?

peachesnel

It's been a while since the whole Top Gun management fiasco so... anyone have a recommendation for property management companies in the Pensacola area? Owner AND renter feedback is appreciated. I've heard to stay away from Top Gun but that's about it.

fishegle

owner says: stay away from PCS realty too... they mean well but can't communicate whatsoever, we called them randomly/anonymously and asked if there were any houses available in our neighborhood and they said 'no' :(

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I rented with Team Sandy Blanton Realty. Fleet average, I guess. Rented from them for a year. They fixed the important stuff promptly (leaking roof vent, furnace drain tube flooding living room), gaffed off the unimportant but annoying stuff (landscaping and backyard was a disaster and they never pressure washed the place), let me stay in 10 days beyond my lease IOT PCS. Didn't try to screw me out of a deposit and didn't play funny games when USAA accidentally hiccuped with the automatic rent payment one month. Just wish they or the owner of the house was a little more interested in fixing the little things, and it would have been ideal.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pointe South Real Estate has been great for me. Rented from them for the last two years and no complaints. They send maintenance out within a day of me calling, and they've been really flexible with negotiating the end of my lease period as well as adding/taking new roommates onto the lease.

chifundo03

Perdido Sands Realty is a good company to go through. I am renting a house from them right now. Lots of options all over pensacola, furnished and unfurnished. Owned and operated by a former USMC F/A-18 pilot and his wife. They rent to mostly flight affiliated people and are pretty flexible.

sfrankie08

pilot
I rented from Exit 2 Paradise Realty for my first few months there. I was not a fan. They made life miserable when we were trying to move out. The second house I rented was operated by ERA South Realty and they were extremely flexible with us and I was 100% satisfied with them (as a renter).