• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Upcoming Supply Board (Jan)

ODSCandidate

OCSCandidate
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to those who made the last board. Needless to say, I would be honored to serve with you, but was not selected. I feel like I've crossed all my "t"s and dotted the "i"s, but not sure what I'm missing. I was on TDRL, became fit for duty, and want to go back as a reserve officer. Took 3 yrs of recovery and I have excellent recs. What am I missing? Any feedback would be helpful. Looks like the recruiter wants everything in by next wk. Any suggestions on a better mot st., recs, etc? I'm open to corrective criticism. In the Virginia Beach area (near Norfolk) if you have any suggestions, I could meet or feel free to email me.

Thanks and again, congratulations everyone.

M
nbb100@hotmail.com

CajunShellback

Cajun Shellback
I understand and GOOD Luck to you! I'll be applying as well, depending on when my package is complete. I'm having a hard time getting the Recruiter to contact me or me him......