• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Upcoming PC Game - Apache Helicopter Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdgames

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is a right place for this but I would like to ask you guys if you are playing vide games like Call of Duty, Battlefield etc...?

Asking because I am an independent game developer and I'm developing an Apache Helicopter combat simulator. Is this something that some one of you perhaps would be interested in playing?

I'll be able to show the gameplay footage in a couple of days, so if you guys interested just comment in this thread and let me know!

Thank you.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this is a right place for this but I would like to ask you guys if you are playing vide games like Call of Duty, Battlefield etc...?

Asking because I am an independent game developer and I'm developing an Apache Helicopter combat simulator. Is this something that some one of you perhaps would be interested in playing?

I'll be able to show the gameplay footage in a couple of days, so if you guys interested just comment in this thread and let me know!

Thank you.

Not today, China.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

Thank you.

If this is an actual legit post, then you need to ask webmaster for permission to push your product here, otherwise your posts will be moderated.

If this thread is spam, well, enjoy my fellow moderators. YELLOW/TIGHT.

rdgames

If this is an actual legit post, then you need to ask webmaster for permission to push your product here, otherwise your posts will be moderated.

Yeah this is legit, this isn't spam. I'm not actually making any money from this product - I'm developing the game for fun.
If you think this isn't a right place for this kind of stuff- just delete this thread.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yeah this is legit, this isn't spam. I'm not actually making any money from this product - I'm developing the game for fun.
If you think this isn't a right place for this kind of stuff- just delete this thread.

You need to understand, there's a lot of phishing and spam attempts out there. Communicate with the Mods and assuming it passes the test, I'll be posted/distributed accordingly.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
While this is entertaining, as Gatordev mentioned, reach out to webmaster for permission, then start a new thread. With that, we’re done.

Status
Not open for further replies.