• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Uniforms/Brass Needed

mgreen121774

Hey Guys,

I need to know if anyone here has any uniform items and brass available for a soon-to-be-commissioned ensign that they are willing to part with for less than one would be able to buy brand new.

In terms of cover, I wear a ~7 5/8. I have a ~36" waistline and my civilian suit is a ~42-44R.

Very Respectfully,

Trey

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you can get through Annapolis, I got a box of various uniforms...in your size.

mgreen121774

Hey Schnugg,

Thank you for the reply. I am currently in Louisiana and won't be going to Annapolis, but will definitely need to get uniforms before I start my reserve drilling and eventually go to DCO school. At your convenience, please let me know what you have and what you are asking for them. If you have what I need, perhaps we can work something out then when I have the funds handy.

Trey

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Hey Guys,

I need to know if anyone here has any uniform items and brass available for a soon-to-be-commissioned ensign that they are willing to part with for less than one would be able to buy brand new.

In terms of cover, I wear a ~7 5/8. I have a ~36" waistline and my civilian suit is a ~42-44R.

Very Respectfully,

Trey

Where the hell were you in 1997?!?!

I sold all of my Abbotts navy stuff (khakis, blues, and whites!) for $10 to an army/navy surplus store. I bought a sandwich and a can of snuff with the proceeds.

mgreen121774

Hey Harrier Dude,

Sounds like you were ready to get rid of them to be sure. The most unfortunate part is that I would give you more than $10. Incidentally, back in 1997, I was a med student, considering a Navy career. I am FINALLY taking the plunge now. :)

Trey