• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UF vs. FSU (a little humor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Jack sent this email to me awhile ago, thought I would post it. GO GATORS!

quote:
TALLAHASSEE, FL (AP) - Football practice was delayed on Tuesday for nearly two hours at the Florida State University. One of the players, while on his way to the locker room, happened to look down and notice a suspicious looking, unknown white powdery substance
on the practice field. Practice was immediately suspended by Coach Bobby Bowden while the FBI was called in to investigate.

After a complete field analysis, the FBI determined that the foreign white substance that they found was the goal line.

On a more realistic note, I am sure everyone has seen the warnings not to joke around about anthrax. Sadly to say, there have been a couple Naval careers cut short in the last month because people decided to play practical jokes. All I have to say is, don't do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.