• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Two Rooms in Milton House

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
I've got two rooms for rent in a house off of Berryhill Road in Milton. Rent is $410 plus 1/3 utilities. Should be available in the next 2 weeks. Location is good for guys planning on staying at Whiting for Primary, drive is a little far for API but worth the extra time for 6 weeks and the savings in time for 6-12 months to Whiting.

House is in a nice area, very well kept and quiet. Fenced in backyard, two car garage, will have a washer/dryer shortly after moving in. I have all the furnishings for the common areas, couches, 32" LCD HD TV, DVD player, dining room table, and all kitchen gear. Wireless Internet will also be set up. I'm currently just starting advanced. Dogs are great, would love to have one around, would prefer a nonsmoker but don't mind as long as you smoke outside.

If you want any more info send me a PM

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
Here are a few pictures of the place, it is empty right now, but like I said I have all the furniture for the living areas.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 81

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
Just put a fresh coat of paint in the place this weekend, so it isn't the stark white anymore, should finish up that tomorrow.

Sputnik1961

My name is (no names on here)

I am looking for a place to stay in Pace/Milton for advanced and saw your add. I am not sure if you are still looking for a roommate or not but thought I would ask.

I am detaching from tw-4 in Corpus on Oct 3 and will be looking for a place to stay for the duration of advanced. I would like to come by and see your place if it is still available.

I do have a small dog (5.5 lb rat terrier/chiuhauha) and although he is an inside dog I am looking for something with a yard just so he can get out every once in awhile. That is usually the biggest thing that landlords want to know so I am putting it out there first.

If you do have room for me then drop me a line at something something something, Thanks

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
was just gonna say, maybe someone can edit it out? I have PM'd him with info.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What's your SSN and blood type?

Come on guys, think. Use private messages.

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
update, only one room available, no pets (housemate has a cat)...sorry...

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
here is an update with some new pictures of the place with stuff in it. Still have one room available, no pets, already have a cat. Washer and Dryer was installed yesterday, wireless is up and running, DVR, HDTV, grill in the backyard.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 36

Cavt

Living the dream
pilot
Feel like I'm beating a dead horse here, but I still have one room available in the house, rent is still 410 + 1/3 utilities, close to Whiting but not that far from Pensacola either. Two flight students (one being myself) currently living in the house. PM for any questions/deatails.