• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Two Rooms Available-15 minutes from back gate

GreenWave08

I am looking to fill 2 rooms in my 3 BR/ 2BA house about 15 minutes from the back gate of the base. The rooms are a good size, the house is in a nice, military friendly neighborhood. The location is easily accessible to everything you would need. I am open to pets, and have a very friendly dog. If all rooms are full, the rent would be about 350 a person, plus utilities. I have all kitchen appliances, a washer and dryer, and a few common room furnishings. The back yard is completely fenced and and there is a two car garage with parking for two additional cars in the driveway. I would post pictures, but my camera cord got lost in the move. I am an SNFO in IFS, but would love to have SNA's or SNFO's. Please reply to this post or message me if you are interested!!