• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Turn your great patches into custom patch drink coasters!

"G.I."

pilot
Every patch has a story....

Take your great career patches and send them to Patch Monkey. Get them out of the box in the closet and Patch Monkey will bring them to life as the ultimate conversation pieces for your favorite place to relax. These are YOUR patches, handcrafted into high-quality coasters. Patch Monkeys are highly useable drink coasters, but remain unmistakably your treasured patches. Go to www.123patchmonkey.com and "Have a drink on us!

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Every patch has a story....

Take your great career patches and send them to Patch Monkey. Get them out of the box in the closet and Patch Monkey will bring them to life as the ultimate conversation pieces for your favorite place to relax. These are YOUR patches, handcrafted into high-quality coasters. Patch Monkeys are highly useable drink coasters, but remain unmistakably your treasured patches. Go to www.123patchmonkey.com and "Have a drink on us!

Huh...that's pretty cool. Think I'll order a few. Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Renegade One

None
G.I.: Pretty nifty...I'm about ready to forward your web site info to the San Diego Tailhook Ready Room distro...I'm sure MANY will be interested. However...when I went to your site and clicked on your link for "Order Form", it didn't take me anywhere. All I got was an open browser with the text "Go to this address" in the browser address line.

"G.I."

pilot
Thanks for the nice comments all, and thanks for the heads-up! Link works fine on my laptop, but I'm troubleshooting now. Are you on a MAC, by chance Renegade One? If nothing else, I'll re-connect the links, just to make sure.

Also working on better pictures, AnnaLisa. Should be up soon with more detail and at angles that can show the substance of the Patch Monkey. FYI, the base puts the top of the coaster (your patch) about 3/8" off the table. They are thick enough to protect your table, but still not so bulky that they don't retain the look and feel of a genuine patch.

Thanks again!

Patch Monkey-- "Have a drink on us!"

G.I.

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Thanks for the nice comments all, and thanks for the heads-up! Link works fine on my laptop, but I'm troubleshooting now. Are you on a MAC, by chance Renegade One? If nothing else, I'll re-connect the links, just to make I.

Worked fine on an iPad here on the road. Very cool stuff. Expect a package.

"G.I."

pilot
123PatchMonkey.com has been updated! I just received the photos back from the studio and have incorporated them into the site. I think they will answer a lot of your questions. Thanks again for the feedback and great response! Patch Monkey custom drink coasters make great retirement gifts. Perfect for birthdays and Father's Day, too! They are terrific party favors for the Marine Corps or Navy Ball, dining outs, etc. Grab your coffee mess officer by the stacking swivel and get him on to Patch Monkey, ASAP!

Annalisa

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
I just received the photos back from the studio and have incorporated them into the site. I think they will answer a lot of your questions. Thanks again for the feedback and great response!

The photos make a world of difference. I especially like that you included one that shows the product "in action," with the condensation beading up on the coaster-ized Shooters patch. Might have to poke at my husband about the extra det patches I know we have stashed around here somewhere. Cheers!

"G.I."

pilot
The photos make a world of difference. I especially like that you included one that shows the product "in action," with the condensation beading up on the coaster-ized Shooters patch. Might have to poke at my husband about the extra det patches I know we have stashed around here somewhere. Cheers!
Glad you like the pictures--good call! Yes, scare up those det patches. Those are some of the most fun and hilarious ones I've seen. Great conversation pieces!