• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Turn Around Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwfrancis

Maybe it has already been addressed, but I am not finding it. My ADVDOCS package was completed for Navy OCS today, 7-12-2004. I was told by the processor that it should be to Millington by Wednesday, 7-14-2004. My first choice is Supply Corps.

Does anyone know what the average turn around time is for pro-rec from Supply? Or does anyone know how many slots are left for FY 05?

Thanks for any assistance.

Jeremy

destsup

JW,

My advdocs went out May 25th and i have still heard nothing. However, I did find out that my package was lost in route from the recruiters office to millington. I live in Memphis TN, which is about 20 miles from where Millington is located, so that is very disturbing :icon_rage . Anyway from all the posts that I have read it seems as though that it takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks to get pro-rec. However, it could be sooner or later you never know.

Good luck on your application!

jwfrancis

Destsup:

Thanks for the response. My package was supposed to be to CNRC by this afternoon (07-14-2004). Hope that is the case.

I also heard that the next Supply board should be held around 26 Aug. Selectees should hear soon after about pro-rec. Have you heard any such gouge?

Thanks and good luck on your package!

Jeremy

Wolfpack

Pro Rec Board same as Final Select Board?

Where did you hear that the board is meeting on August 26th? Is that the same board that does final selections? I was told by my recruiter that I should hear about final selection for Supply by mid July.

Thanks.

jwfrancis

I'm not sure that it is the same board. Maybe someone else can state whether or not a pro-rec and final board are the same. I'm not sure. Also, there is so much gouge that goes around, it is difficult to know who to trust or listen to. If your recruiter told you mid-July for Final selct, then I would go with that.

Jeremy

GIJANE

GI JANE
The Board for Supply

The pro-rec and final select are two different things. The final select board meets something like 2-4 times a year. You can get final selected without going against the board. It depends on what time of year it is. My package for supply came back in 2 weeks after they actually got it. It got lost twice on the way down and we had to resend it.

jwfrancis

Thanks

GIJANE:

Thanks for the input. :icon_mi_1 That helps me to understand the process MUCH better. It sure is difficult to get a straight answer from these guys sometime.

Thanks again!

:icon_smil Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.