• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TS for USMC Pilots

robav8r

None
Contributor
I'm just going to throw down a "disagree"...respectfully. Like it...hate it...disagree...whatever. The ATO is how Naval Aviation will "go to war" in any sort of joint/coalition construct for the foreseeable future. If you have no desire to know how that baby is born...so be it. If you'd rather go IA to some "sewer system reclamation team" instead of to a JFACC/CFACC staff billet...where your NA experience is actually used...to some extent...to build the next 1-2-3 days of air strikes/missions...do NOT go to this course. If you'd rather work in the world of air combat...go if you can.

I don't know if the Navy has been yet "smart enough" to assign an AQD to this skill-set...but shame on them if they haven't.
I'm in JAOC2C now - pretty decent course for what they want you to get out of it. Agree that a newbie, not even winged yet wouldn't get much out of it. And yes, there is an AQD assigned following course completion. And . . . . I'm off to Flounders :)