• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

trying to locate prior CO

thenuge

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
I am trying to locate the where-abouts of an old CO of mine. I used to be able to use the "directory.navy.mil" website to locate Navy personel, but from my off base computer I cannot get on there. I have no base access.
Are there any other avenues I can use to pursue his current duty station? Once I do find out.....How does one go about asking for a LOR? I mean, I knew the guy, but we were not exactly buddies. I was an E-4 and did receive an LOC from him, (still have the grip and grin). You know what I mean. That's a good thing though, right. I mean, if the CO knows you real well, it's most likely for all the wrong reasons. Any advice?

MasterBates

Nuge-

PM me his Name/Rank, and I will try looking him up when I go into work tonight. Giving me his former command and a guess at where he went would help.