• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trying Now!!!

jmoore

I am a sophomore in college and at the end of this semester I will have aproximately 47 Hours. What would I need to do to apply for an NROTC scholarship? The school I currently attend does not have a program like this, and I am more than willing to transfer to another school that does. Any help would be great!

BadBobJr.

Auburn Aviation Hopeful
JM,
check out the navy's website. they can send you more info. or, you'll be able to check out the schools that offer rotc, so you can contact them and they can help you out. they select recipients of the scholarship 3 times a year. (at every semester and in the summer) you should have a few chances to get it. good luck on submitting your package.. start early. also, if you are looking for a good school, try auburn university. i'm a 1/C here.. trust me, you can't go wrong. War Eagle!

-Jameson

jmoore

I have looked at several schools, and yes Auburn is one of them! I would really like to get a scholarship. I am trying to figure out some options, I would like to join the Navy as an officer.

wrk

Talk to a recruiter in your area, they should be able to explain your options better than most on here.

navy09

None
Ya, I think the application is due next month, so you'd better talk to a professional ASAP. It can take a while to put the package together.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
JM,
check out the navy's website. they can send you more info. or, you'll be able to check out the schools that offer rotc, so you can contact them and they can help you out. they select recipients of the scholarship 3 times a year. (at every semester and in the summer) you should have a few chances to get it. good luck on submitting your package.. start early. also, if you are looking for a good school, try auburn university. i'm a 1/C here.. trust me, you can't go wrong. War Eagle!

-Jameson

Hey is that "Jenna" ???
If so this is pistol!