• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trouble taking ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

persingerb

What would you guys suggest for me to to do if I can't get my recruiter to give me the test. I sent my paper work in over a week ago and when I did this I told him that I was ready to take the ASTB. I also told him it would be no problem for me to meet him somewhere if he didn't have time to get away. I can't even get ahold of him, I have tried phone and emial. I would appreciate any help on this subject.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
Your recuiter went AWOL on you? Are you sure he hasn't left town or is on leave? What state are you in?

Ben

persingerb

I talked to him few weeks ago and he said nothing about going on leave. He did say he was going to be busy last week but he also told me he would make it over for the testing, so I am not sure what the deal is.

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
If you tried calling him the last two days he's been off...Marine Corps BD and Veterans Day...Also, don't always try talking to the Capt/officer...I've found that the NCO usually MAKES the time to work with you...its kind of the way they've been trained. It may not be that way at your district, but just my 2 cents.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
the Chief that I'm working with was on leave when I took the test, so an LT stepped in to do everything. It took a long time and it went much smoother once the Chief got back.

Ben

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
Those damned officers! I guess this just reinforces that only Chiefs work for a living.
spin_125.gif

Hope your application is successful.

LTJG G.

Status
Not open for further replies.