• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Traffic infraction

cwyx

I think i might have gotten nailed by a red light camera last night. This is my second ticket the first was a failure to use turn signal. I had a street racing ticket that i was not guilty of and they found this in court. My question is how important is your driving history when being selected?

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
I think i might have gotten nailed by a red light camera last night. This is my second ticket the first was a failure to use turn signal. I had a street racing ticket that i was not guilty of and they found this in court. My question is how important is your driving history when being selected?

dont even bother. YOURE DONE!!

haha..ok, i had my laugh. Dude, dont worry about it. As long as it wasnt for drug possession or anything involving handcuffs, youre okay. If the Navy had to deny every guy/gal who had a traffic ticket on their record, it would be a small Navy.

jokerusn

Flying a desk...
pilot
Guys get traffic tickets all the time while active and nothing really comes of it as long as it was ONLY a traffic citation - no DUI, Reckless Driving, etc. Don't sweat it. I had a ticket on my record AND 3 accidents before commissioning. Not an issue.