• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tradition Lives On!

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Nice work! I didn't even go to USNA and I'm impressed.

Reminiscent of Rice University's rotation of the statue on the academic quad. A bunch of engineering students lifted the statues of Will Rice, rotated it 180 degrees, and set it back undamaged onto its pedestal. It took and independent contractor and a few thousand bucks to re-rotate it.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
It was pretty cool... I didn't know what was going on when I saw this weather balloon hovering over the Chapel... even thought about calling ATFP. Found out later that night when I saw plebes carrying on in King Hall.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I loved the bit about how Brigade staff didn't want to award carry-on because they wanted the Brigade to do well without "always getting something for it". That's just fucking retarded. I guess nothing's changed at the Chesapeake Clown College in the last ten years. After all, as my Company Officer once told me, "Morale is for the enlisted people."

USNA did prepare me for the Fleet, in that asinine bullshit groupthink decisions didn't shock me any more.

Bevo16

pilot
Wanna know what I did my freshman year in college?

I sorted between the tattoo, the the chunky but passable one, and the blonde promising oral talent:

PTC5.jpg

"Carry On"