• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Townhouse for rent in San Diego/Pt Loma

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
This listing is for my old landlord for his townhouse in Pt Loma. I just moved out today and wanted to throw this out for anyone who may be moving to the area. It's right off of West Pt Loma Blvd, 4062 Loma Riviera Cir, which puts it about 2 miles from OB, about 5 miles to PB and 12-ish miles to the Naval Station or North Island. Driving to and from work is easy because the commute is in the opposite direction of all of the heavy traffic, I could get to work in about 15 minutes.

It's a three bedroom, 1.5 bath two story place, I'd estimate maybe 1000-1100 sq ft. Master bedroom has a walk in closet and smaller closet, plus a balcony outside. The two other bedrooms have normal closets, and can fit a full size bed and dresser/desk no problems. The full bath is upstairs, half bath downstairs. It also has a gas fireplace, but I never used it.

It has all the normal appliances plus also has a washer and dryer. There are two covered parking spots included, and it has a decent amount of storage space.

I paid $1900 for it, split between three guys it was pretty cheap living for only two miles from the beach. I'm assuming he'd be asking the same. The landlord is a super nice guy and is more than happy to work with a military clause/orders.

619.255.4445, ask for Robert.

studerinstanley

places in san diego

Hey, I'm PCSing out to Miramar in Jan. Did you use this place for NAS North Island or Miramar? If not, where would you recommend looking. I'm looking for something similar to a 2BR 2bath townhouse type deal for myself and fiance'.