• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

took form1 today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherokeexj94

OAR 51, AQR 6, PFAR 8, FOFAR 5 there were no surprises except that the time is a definite killer! Goodluck to those who havent taken it yet

cherokeexj94

thanks for all the help, the journey has just begun hopefully this score will be competitive enough for pilot of NFO

GVSURob

krashnbrn:

What was the hardest part in your opinion? Were there any Q's on there that were exactly like the gouge?

Robert Mathey
Grand Rapids, MI

I took it almost a year ago (wow, it's been that long?) but I thought the hardest part was the part where they show you pics of angles of the horizen and then of planes and you have to pick which plane matches the horizen picture. The only reason I thought it was hard was because I had been practiceing from the ones in the acro book and on here and they aren't really like it. Plus you are REALLLY crunched for time on that one. I got all 7s across the board though so I guess I did alright :) Oh and yea, there are quite a few questions that are exactly or almost exactly like the ones on the gourge on this site.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
If you are taking the ASTB on the computer, then I am not sure if the gouge on the site is the same or not. If you get the chance, I would take it on paper, I find that it is a lot easier to have the paper in hand, that way you realize how much more you have, which ones you had questions on, etc. As far as the written version, the gouge and the test are very similar. Study the marine guide and the other downloads from here and you will do fine.

cherokeexj94

GVSUROB: For me the hardest part was the math section, i knew how to do all the problems i just ran out of time. So know the math on the gouge cold and if you are feeling really highspeed then substitute other numbers for the questions....goodluck hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.