• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tips/Differences in Forms of ASTB

BigRed389

None
thanks man, can I ask what your system was just to get an idea...i've seen and heard of a lot of guys dividing up the picture to answer each question separately then putting it all together...that seems like it would work best for me...but i'm always open to new suggestions

Heading is the most obvious one to start with. It's the easiest one.

Then there's pitch and bank.

Start with a centered picture, horizon centered, no bank.

Then picture what happens if you bank.
Then picture what happens to the horizon if you pitch up/down.

So when you get a picture...see how the horizon deviates from center, and how it's banking. Easy.

There's only one pitch up/down angle on the test, but 2 diff bank angles. But if you're paying attention you should be able to differentiate the bank angles without too much difficulty.

Also, I told some other guys this before, but use the instruction time they give you carefully. There are pictures on the test that show you all possible deviations...pay attention then, and the rest is just a picture matching game a 7 yr old could do.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
and for clarification I did not capitolize the m in minnesota on purpose...because it is not even a state in my opinion just part of canada...a better name would be canasota if you ask me.:D

It's funny bc I just joined this group on facebook. Maybe you should give it a gander. It's called....

"Wisconsin Is the 2nd Best State, But Only Because the Other 49 are Tied For 1st."

badger16

None
really that is funny...because i just joined a goup on facebook called

"i'd rather fail out of Wisconsin then graduate from minnesota!"

and p.s. IF you guys want to see the Axe just so you can remember what it looks like...yeah its here in Madison...just an FYI:D