• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Time to Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilgunz

I am a new guy in this forum, but this site is great!!!
Anyway, I just shipped off my application today and am playing the waiting game:
Here are my stats if anyone wanted to compare 3.2gpa business major, 50oar 6,7,7,4,3 on the scores 100 pushups, 100situps, and 9:29 run.
So, I will let you know and thanks for the info on this site!

Oh yeah, GO DAWGS, BEAT MICHIGAN

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
Great stats. Best of luck to you.

Let us know how it goes. I've got very similar stats but I'm waiting on a medical waiver before I can apply.

Goliath112

I did my prt today and will submit my package monday. my stats are (prior navy) 3.5 GPA Aeronautics/ Prt 67 push-ups/82 sit-ups/11:45 on run (I suck at running)I'm not going for SNFO or SNA though. so no competition from me folks.

have I got a long way to run...

Edited by - Goliath112 on 08/23/2002 19:53:15

Dave Shutter

Just out of curiosity, what are the 6,7,7,4,3 specifically. Other than that, most impressive young Skywalker. I'd bet money that even if they had nothing left this year they would hold onto your app. until Oct. Good luck.

Goliath112

thats probably his FOFAR,PFAR,FOBI etc. Flight officer aptitude rating, Pilot Flight Aptit.... Flight O Biography scores.....

have I got a long way to run...

Status
Not open for further replies.