• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Time to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

I got an interesting call from my recruiting office on Friday. They called to let me know that dispite what my doctor says about my ear that command wants me to report to OCS this Saturday, Dec. 9. This is fine with me, I am glad to go ahead and try to knock this out of the way but I am scared of it NPQing me from flight school. It also would have been nice to have more than a week to prepare especially since my doctor has not allowed me to work out for about 4 months now. I am going to be one hurting puppy when I get down there. I am excited to be able to get down there though, and since I will be down there for a couple weeks then get to break for Christmas I think if my ear holds out I will be fine. So wish me luck and when I hit the Christmas break I will let everyone know how much fun OCS really is.

Dave Shutter

Damn! The OCS Gods are saying: "F*ck what the Doctor said, get down here!" That's what I want to hear!

Best of luck, wish I were going, the weather in NJ is cold as hell right now!

D

vicki

Congrats Jeff,

Good luck. We'll be thinking of you getting mashed and wish we were there! I go down 15April. I haven't actually done the math, but I think that puts your class as Candidate Officers about the right time for my class's indoc (hehehe - nervous laugh). Let us know how it's going when you break for Christmas. Later.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ah the fun I am going to have sending mail to all of you during OCS, I guess I better start picking out postcards to send now for the DI to hand/read out during mail call, some of the lessor possible things for me to put on the back--

"Vicki, glad to hear that your Drill Sergeant is such a slacker and isn't making your life hell..."

"Jeff, OCS sounds great, too bad you are getting out of shape, maybe when you get done you can start working back up to those marathons you were doing..."

Ahh, the havok I could bring about... muhaha

ASUPilot

Jeff,

Go down there and kick some serious ass! Prove to the Navy that you should be there and that they made the correct decision in selecting you.

Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.