• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Time from a start to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy2007

SWO select. 07 JUL 2019 OCS class
I love the ole “hurry up and wait” adage. I began this process in January 2017. If at first you don’t succeed keep trying right? I have been on only two boards since then. But I am hopeful that the SWO board I am on for 08 APR 2019 is it!

How long have you been applying, waiting on MEPS, waiting on waivers, waiting on boards?

Tell me your story. I’m curious to see how long you all have been dedicated to this process to get accepted or denied from service to our great nation.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I love the ole “hurry up and wait” adage. I began this process in January 2017. If at first you don’t succeed keep trying right? I have been on only two boards since then. But I am hopeful that the SWO board I am on for 08 APR 2019 is it!

How long have you been applying, waiting on MEPS, waiting on waivers, waiting on boards?

Tell me your story. I’m curious to see how long you all have been dedicated to this process to get accepted or denied from service to our great nation.

Check out the board threads. Many applicants have signature lines which break down the timelines.

You can easily find this answer on your own.

Meyerkord

pilot
I was at OCS less than 4 months from my first contact with my recruiter. Friends of mine waited a lot longer. It all depends on your timing, your recruiter, and the speed you decide to do all your paperwork

Navy2007

SWO select. 07 JUL 2019 OCS class
Check out the board threads. Many applicants have signature lines which break down the timelines.

You can easily find this answer on your own.
RecruitingGuru, thank you so much for your unsolicited response. I have seen other responses in relation to the topic of the thread I’ve created, but it is my wish to create a thread for this specific topic. If you do not have anything to add in support of this topic, I suggest that you comment elsewhere. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RecruitingGuru, thank you so much for your unsolicited response. I have seen other responses in relation to the topic of the thread I’ve created, but it is my wish to create a thread for this specific topic. If you do not have anything to add in support of this topic, I suggest that you comment elsewhere. Thank you for your time and consideration.

How about you let the admins and mods decide that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.