• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Time Between Tests

Is it true that the time between tests has changed? Is it JUST 30 days between your 3 ASTB attempts? The NROTC ROD says 30 days between first 2 attempts, but 90 between second and third attempts.

On my first score letter, there is no mention of the 90 day wait period. Just 30 days between each.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Is it true that the time between tests has changed? Is it JUST 30 days between your 3 ASTB attempts? The NROTC ROD says 30 days between first 2 attempts, but 90 between second and third attempts.

On my first score letter, there is no mention of the 90 day wait period. Just 30 days between each.

Are you a NROTC MIDN? Think you found your answer…

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

This reference states 30 full days between tests. (test on day 31).

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Unfortunately not. Seems to be lost of conflicting knowledge among my classmates so I was hoping for some clarity here.
I didn’t see anything in the ROD, so the previous reference I posted is germane. Talk to whomever is administering the APEX test and ask for the reference they are using that states 90 days and discuss what the SECNAVINST 1532.1A (dated 27 DEC 2018) states. I believe the 90 days between test 2 and test 3 is a holdover under the previous versions of the ASTB.