• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tighty whities / Last minute shopping for OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwgross

Got a question for those of you who have been through it. I know boxers are not allowed at OCS, but what about boxer briefs? Thanks.

BYSun

No kidding, who do you think you will be trying to impress? ~_^

Bryce

Those who aren't living on the edge are taking up too much space.

DairyCreamer

I dunno about you guys, but I'd be trying to impress myself with a touch of comfort. I havn't worn briefs in a decade. I dont mind jock straps when necessary, but briefs are annoying :)

I guess if it needs to be done, so be it. Otherwise, I'd take the BBs over Briefs if possible!

~Nate

jwgross

Ditto, Nate. Briefs = major wedgies and sometimes they pinch things they aren't supposed to pinch. I hate them. I figure I'll bring enough of both, unless someone can say for a certainty one way or another. Does anybody know what we get issued upon arrival?

Also, a "Navy type blanket" seems a bit vague. Does a sleeping bag fall under this category? What sort of wrist watch is most preferable?

Trying to finish very last minute shopping here...

perchul

What if a person has a really big package like me. I'm forced day to day to go without wearing any undergarments due to the enormity of my package. I've had a few Penis Socks made in my time but I don't think those are going to fly with my DI's.

Tolerance only benefits the weak

BYSun

Well, I suggest you take take the roll of hiking socks out of your skivies and stop trying to impress the big bad DIs.

and remember...don't ask, dont tell.

Bryce

Those who aren't living on the edge are taking up too much space.

SPOOK_SW

I just graduated on 18jul03 and I wore the damn briefs the fist week or so but after that I started wearing the boxer briefs and also stopped wearing the pt shorts under my uniform. I got busted one time for the boxers when we were at PT they slipped a little to low and I got busted. If you get caught just expext to have the DI attempt to rip the boxers off you.(Carlsson caugt me...haven't had someone try that hard to get my underwear off me in a long time.)

eaw75

that was some funny sh!t, I was right behind him when carlsson yanked those off.

"hey master chief, take a look at this."

that was classic OCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.