• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Throttle and stick

Hi ! I have a quick question, for anyone that could help me. I just took my exam today didn’t do as well as I thought but I am going to retake it. I have a background in chemical engineering. On the test today, the machine would not work and quit on me a couple of times. However, on the last two exercises I think I got confused. Can you explain me if I did this correctly or not. The stick and throttle and hearing. Are we supposed to keep following and click the stick or just click when we hear the even or odd number? And for the emergency section are we also clicking and following before and after the emergency? Thank you

AFidk

dumb ensign/SNA
For the portions leading up to teh cumulative portion, you only do what it tells you (follow the icons on the screen, click x when you hear odd in your right ear etc)The process leads cumulatively up to the final portion: you will be clicking the correct buttons as you hear what it tells you to listen for as you follow the icons on the screen, and complete the emergency procedures as they arise. You would be doing all of this simultaneously