• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Those who have recently reported - ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who have recently reported to API and are ISO - could you explain the check-in procedure, what is going on with the program, housing, just anything that would be helpful. Thanks a lot.

sfa_gray

SNA Ensign
Yeah, when do you report in? My report date is 18 June. My family and I are moving into Whiting Pines (the base housing at Whiting Field) because I already have follow on orders for Whiting Field and TraWing 5.

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
I report 18 JUN as well, but I don't have follow-on orders. I was told that since we did this ISO thing we got to pick where we did primary once we started API, we wouldn't get assigned like the non-ISO people, I thought that was the "reward" for doing six months of online classes (aside from having six months of not having to report at "0-too early" for muster while stashed in the A-pool.)

litreofcola

I am doing ISO and also have orders for june 18, however I was released early from my stash job and I checked in today. I just went over to flight management (bldg 633), they stamped my orders at the quarterdeck and instructed me to phone muster b/t 0700 to 0730 up until the 17, and then show up b/f 0700 on friday 18 jun.

Status
Not open for further replies.