• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This one time at TBS....

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I can't take credit for it, but I thought I'd share:
7329_660676142552_103095_38354317_5359307_n.jpg

Beats the Marinegouge down EP posted nearby.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Good stuff. It's nice as time passes and you start collecting a "history" in the service where you can tell other stories. At API, all people have are ROTC/Boat School/OCS/TBS stories, so you roam the halls hearing all the obnoxious "So this one time at (one of the above)"... I think we've all perpetrated at one (or many) points. If there's one motivation to make it to the fleet, it's to get some cool stories to replace the really gay ones about OCS/TBS etc.

Although, for a short time after, you'll have the same thing with "SERE" stories... sharing with other SERE-completers, of course. :)

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
At my winging each Service did a toast to the other Services. I'll never forget, we had a Coastie say; "To the Marines, may your careers by as long and successful as your TBS stories".
It brought the house down, except for the Marines who seem to have a lack of sense of humor when it comes to being a Marine.