• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Think he talkin' 'bout us???

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good question...I don't think he talkin' 'bout Boy/Girl Scouts.;)
BzB

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Kind of hard to enforce unless we're willing to ban phones as well. I don't know what the official ISAF policy is on posting pics to social media from an active combat zone is, but there are some common sense reasons and probably some OPSEC ones that would make such restrictions a good idea. Hard to enforce in a broad sense, but at least it gives commanders some justification to go after the aggregious violators.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Kind of hard to enforce unless we're willing to ban phones as well. I don't know what the official ISAF policy is on posting pics to social media from an active combat zone is, but there are some common sense reasons and probably some OPSEC ones that would make such restrictions a good idea. Hard to enforce in a broad sense, but at least it gives commanders some justification to go after the egregious violators.

Because I so rarely get the opportunity...:)

I would love to actually participate in this thread but would likely violate several UCMJ articles...so, a quotation...

"War is hell."
-William Tecumseh Sherman

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
The picture Tom Ricks paints of Gen. Odierno in Fiasco is... less than flattering.