• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Things I didn't understand on Atrickpay's guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipfinnsy

Sensual Pepper
There's this one little section that I have no clue what is being talked about:

• [*]To find an rpm necessary
    • take number of rods on the wheel, divide that from the needed contacts per minute. (ex. twice per second = 120 contacts per minute. 10 projection rods on wheel. 120/10=12. must rotate at 12 rpm.
    [*]If a driver wheel is present, the adjacent wheels will rotate according to how close to the center the driver wheel makes contact with them. The closer to the center, the faster it will move.
    [*]By increasing the length of the lever arm, the effort is increased enabling a valve to blow off at a higher pressure. Move the weight further away to do this.
    • Think of the picture from the practice exams.. Lever left causes less effort and lets valve blow up at lower pressure. Lots of L's!
What does all this shit mean? Driver wheel? Level arm and valve? lolwut?

gotta_fly

pilot
What does all this shit mean? Driver wheel? Level arm and valve? lolwut?
[/FONT]

This is the best way you could come up with to ask for help? Try googling any of those terms (but spell them right) or maybe go around your college and ask some 300 lb brains for help. lolwut.

hipfinnsy

Sensual Pepper
Don't be a clown. I've obviously looked on Google and I've yet to find out what he is talking about by 'driver wheel' and 'lever arm.' I'm assuming that driver wheel has something to do with the wheel system on a train but I am unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.