• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thermold AR-15 magazines

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
20 rounds. Are they any good? I have a chance to buy a bunch of them, NIB, for $5 each.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I just sold 15 "new" never fired 30 rounders for $8.00 each. I think I may have some more in a box somewhere around here. I don't have any experience with the 20 round ones but the 30 round mags worked ok for me too. If you have any problems with your weapon feeding the first 3-4 rounds just load a few less rounds until they "loosen up" a bit. I prefer USGI or PMags of course but $5 seems like a good deal to me.

I also have a bunch of 30 round Mini-14 Thermold mags. During the ban you couldn't find any reasonably priced Ruger factory mags for the Mini so we shot Thermolds.

If you bump into any old 30 rd Thermolds just be sure they have 22H molded into them. Those are supposed to be the best "pre-ban" ones.

b0pric01

pilot
Buds gun shop had some on sale about a week ago. They were 3 for $15. I passed on em and just grabbed some pmags from a local shop for $12 each.