• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

the seal who shot bin ladin

fattestfoot

In it for the naked volleyball
Haha. That was pretty funny.

For some reason it reminds me of a team sergeant I knew who, when doing a house raid one night, ran in yelling "Leeeeeeeeeroooooooooy Jenkins!!!!"

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
The Adm called him "Lieutenant", but the dude was wearing Commander's stripes - oh well, it was all a joke anyway.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Awesomeness all around. Funniest thing I've seen today.

Random fact time: DoD and the film industry have an understanding that any film can use military uniforms and gear with the understanding that unless the flim is officially endorsed by the specific service or DoD, there has to be something wrong on the uniform. Dosen't have to be in plain view or obvious. i.e. the "LT" in the skit. (If you're going to ask for my source, its my sister. She spent a few summers out in LA working for one of WB's scripting and casting offices)

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I didnt realize that... Makes so much more sense now.

I noticed he also wasnt wearing the Trident.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Random fact time: DoD and the film industry have an understanding that any film can use military uniforms and gear with the understanding that unless the flim is officially endorsed by the specific service or DoD, there has to be something wrong on the uniform. Dosen't have to be in plain view or obvious. i.e. the "LT" in the skit. (If you're going to ask for my source, its my sister. She spent a few summers out in LA working for one of WB's scripting and casting offices)

I guess that pretty much explains the TV show JAG.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator

US Code Title 10, Subtitle A, Part II, Sec 772 (f) says different.

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/United_States_Code/Title_10/Subtitle_A/Part_II/Chapter_45

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None

Wives tale.