• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Point of No Return

Hair Warrior

Contributor
[Couldn’t find a more recent thread on Iran getting nukes, so if there is one, mods feel free to move this post]

^ this is not really news, nor is it a major change in the status quo for Iran to have a good deal of unriched uranium. That said, I think Putin’s visit to the region is timely and noteworthy, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Russia helps Iran obtain a muclear weapom with either technology, intelligence, raw materials, or otherwise. Russia is mot happy with the West’s support of Ukraine, so a stronger/fiercer Iran is a thorn in the side of the US and Gulf allies, drawing attention and resources.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
If cinema has taught me anything, we should send Tom Cruise in a F14 to go blow up the enrichment center.
No kidding. Who knew Schm’iran had that much snow? They should open up some ski resorts. Get them plugged into Epic or IKON.

taxi1

pilot
Setting aside the Mullahs and their iron grip on things, we'd be better allies with the Iranian people than with most of the other folks in that area. Tragedy.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Roger. Where do we go from here, now that we’re here?
Step one, meditate on why it was a colossally stupid idea to elect Trump, and why this country and the international community was ill-served in myriad ways by having done so. Second, seek to reconstitute the JCPOA.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Setting aside the Mullahs and their iron grip on things, we'd be better allies with the Iranian people than with most of the other folks in that area. Tragedy.
Yeah, and setting aside the whole Nazi thing, Germany wasn’t really all that bad during WWII, we’re they? You can’t set aside the Mullahs. That’s an essential element of their society.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Step one, meditate on why it was a colossally stupid idea to elect Trump, and why this country and the international community was ill-served in myriad ways by having done so. Second, seek to reconstitute the JCPOA.
Yikes, did I accidentally resurrect a Warzone thread?

On the topic of JCPOA: Iran’s current demands seem pretty lofty. For one, Iran demanded the US delist the IRGC from our terror group blacklist in exchange for reviving JCPOA.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yikes, did I accidentally resurrect a Warzone thread?

On the topic of JCPOA: Iran’s current demands seem pretty lofty. For one, Iran demanded the US delist the IRGC from our terror group blacklist in exchange for reviving JCPOA.
It’s not political. It’s just a fact. At any rate, people make all kinds of demands during a negotiating process. I wouldn’t anchor down too much on whether they’re reasonable or not.