• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The National Dean's List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manny7_99

Just curious about your opinion on this "award." Is this like the "who's who among american high school students" or does it actually reflects achievement and is well recognized? Let me know what you think. Thank you fellas'

Integer1

Banned
"The 26th Annual Edition of The National Dean's List, 2003-2004 honors over 179,000 high-achieving students, representing 2,500 colleges and universities throughout the country."

A five second google search shows that it's relatively distinct. The average comes out to be 72 students/school. Realistically, the numbers are probably such that the big state schools and ivy leagues have 300 each, and small colleges 15-30.

If you have a B+ in any major, they probably take you.

JKD

I think I'm on the 2002-2003 or 2003-2004 list. I didn't buy their $40 book with the list of names, but did get a letter confirming I would be in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.